|End of the year surveyyyyy
||[Nov. 30th, 2005|05:06 pm]
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
I started going to bars. I realized my own potential as a person and gained confidence in myself as an individual. (but that's not because of my alcoholism...or is it?)
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? hmmm. I don't even know if I made a resolution...but eh don't matter.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?no, thank god.
4. Did anyone close to you die? no, im lucky.
5. What countries did you visit? NONE! oh wait. I visited Tijuana for about an hour. It pissed me off, because I had to throw some stuff away :(
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? more money and more time.
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 1, 2005- Moved out of my mom's house.
Awww. June 16,2005. First "real" date with Jeremy.
June 3, 2005, I think.- Scott's brother's wedding...most fun ever.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting a job at the Wildcat. Getting a new job at Bistro Zin. (Actually getting new jobs) Taking care of myself and not going too crazy even though I got a fake id. Moving out of my mom's house.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not doing really really good in school.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? no, i have an awesome immune system.
11. What was the best thing you bought? my editor pants from express. they are comfy and awesome to work in. oh yeah my i book and my ipod. hehe.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Sarah Beal
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Hmmm. Appalled no one....I dont hold my standards too high anymore. Depressed, eh I made myself depressed, not someone else.
14. Where did most of your money go? clothes. gas, alcohol, hair (until recently), make-up. school.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
getting a sudo journalism type job, falling in love with an amazing person, moving out of my mom's house.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2005?
The Sleepy Jackson
Broken Social Scene
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier, stressed out but happy.
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter. i havent been working out at all and i have a boyfriend now so i've gained comfort weight.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? more reading. more schooling. more saving of my money.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? nothing really.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? with my family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? well yes, yes i did.
23. How many one-night stands? one
24. What was your favorite TV program? hahaa i don't think its changed much from 2004, but Sex and The City, oh god how cliche. But I also really liked Its always sunny in philly too.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? hmmm. naw.
26. What was the best book you read? Dry By Augusten Burroughs
27. What were your greatest musical discoveries? hmmm. Probably Death From Above, or Bloc Party
28. What did you want and get? sex, and self-esteem.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? shopgirl.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? i havent had my birthday yet this year...but I'm sure it will be fun.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? hmmm. Me? I felt like I dressed well this year.
34. What kept you sane? myself. sarah beal when i can't do it.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? probably Jane Pratt, the editor of Jane magazine, but i don't really think shes much of a celebrity...maybe a public figure tho, I'll have to consult my law books.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Honestly, school politics...
37. Who did you miss? my mom and bob purvis
38. Who was the best new person you met? my boyfriend
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Learn to accept the things you cannot change.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: oh god i just thought of the corniest one, but i don't think ill share it.